May 12, 2012

My Husband MY Hero! My beautiful little lady!!


Just want to say that my husband is my HERO!!! Maybe on about 2 hrs of sleep after a midnight shift he picked up the little ones from school, took Tristan his band rehearsal gear, then picked up Brendon from school, called my doctor 3 times, then went and picked up Tristan, finally talked to my dr. told her what was going on and she sent prescriptions to my pharmacy, he then got everyone ready for...... Victoria's talent show,picked up my meds and gave them to me, left the house at 5:30 for the talent show, they finished around 9:30, then he fed everyone and made sure everyone got showered and in bed!! He checked on me, made sure I took my medicine and that I didn't need anything and he left for work!!! Needless to say he is still sleeping, my poor baby!! I had a massive migraine due to the infusions that I had had!!! I was miserable and missed my little lady's AWESOME performance!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment